Scholastic Book Fair
Reading for pleasure unlocks the power of information and imagination and helps children discover who they are. Here’s what you can do to help children develop stronger reading skills and a love for reading:
· Set the example. Let children see you read.
· Have a collection of books in your home. Update this collection routinely to keep pace with changing tastes and reading skills.
· Support our school’s Book Fair. Allow your children to choose new books to read.
Our Scholastic Book Fair is a reading event that brings the books kids want to read right into our school. It’s a wonderful selection of engaging and affordable books for every reading level. Please make plans to visit our Book Fair and be involved in shaping your child’s reading habits.
· Book Fair Dates: March 5-9
· Shopping Hours: 7:45 am - 3:45 pm (til 11:30 am on Friday)
· Special Activities: Biography Fair - Friday morning, March 9
No School-Spring Break
PTF: Family Math & Spaghetti Night
No School-Good Friday & Monday
CTA Drama - Spring 2018
National Day of Prayer